Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Psychologist notifies the judge

I just got this letter:
Dear Commissioner Joseph:

Thank you for referring the above case to me for a custody evaluation. After being informed of your referral, I spoke with the parties by phone regarding the evaluation.

I regret to say that I will not perform the evaluation of this case.

Thank you very much for referring this case to me for evaluation. I feel very strongly the compliment that you pay by choosing to recommend my services to the parties, and I regret that I am unable to accommodate you and the parties on this occasion.

Elizabeth K. Lee, Psy.D.
I am glad to see that she sent me and my ex-wife the same notice that she sent to the court. That is as it should be.

I don't know what Comm. Joseph will do now. He didn't just "recommend" Lee's services, he ordered it. But he never explained the purpose of the evaluation, or what he wanted to get out of it, or what to do if Lee does not do it.


over said...

Hey I have read this blog a long time. I am over in what as know to be the pit. Just over the hill (17) How do you do this stay in the game for so long$$$$$ My case was extstrem as yours no charges filed but he did..abuse her must take the kids away. one police report said I hit her in the back of the head ten time with a closed fist, now I big that would have broke my hand. after that failed I was said to do many other thing> somehow the DA never came around. The worst was CM now that put my daguther though it. un founded not once but twice. How to I type you or talk.. I know and could show have case info you might be able to use not all Judeges are bad most do what there told. Their time there as the up stairs FCS should not be more than 1 to 2 years they burn out as if it were a nagging wife. 50/50 Ok and if suport is canculated that way win or loose they did sleep with who they choose most would choose not to fredom they would take than raise thier (man and wife or otherwise) spond
This BLOG I feel has hurt you. we need not talk about where so many people could find out. many things that they are even thing about. getting out of an abusive realtionship or other wise. I have my kids 80/20 and I still have to pay $3 yes $3 in child suport. I did a BK to save these kids the best part of that her a awoard for ANTY fees anyway maybe we could phone or private email oh I will even meet if I have time kid thing you know at the end of the peer.

Peace to you and your small ones.
over the hill

George said...

I hear a lot of horror stories. I cannot help you. Thanks for your comments.

over said...

WHAT!!!!Mine is not horror I have my kids>>>