ANTI-SEMITIC STEREOTYPESI am surprised that the number is not closer to 7 billion. Jews are only 2-3% of the USA population, and much less than 1% of the world population. It is an obvious fact that they have much more power and control than that.
1) Jews are more loyal to Israel than to [this country/the countries they live in].
2) Jews have too much power in the business world.
3) Jews have too much power in international financial markets.
4) Jews don’t care about what happens to anyone but their own kind.
5) Jews have too much control over global affairs.
6) People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave.
7) Jews think they are better than other people.
8) Jews have too much control over the United States government.
9) Jews have too much control over the global media.
10) Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust.
11) Jews are responsible for most of the world’s wars.
It is also obvious that Jews talk about the Holocaust much more than is interesting to non-Jews.
The Tiger mom and her Jewish husband wrote a whole book on how Jews think they are better than other people.
Someone might say that Hitler hated Jews because of the way Jews behave, and that makes Hitlet anti-Semitic, but it does not make someone anti-Semitic for holding that opinion about Hitler.
Jews do commonly have strong loyalties to Israel. Don Sterling bragged to Anderson Cooper about how Jews take care of their own kind.
I don't know how Jews could be responsible for most of the world’s wars. I didn't know that was a stereotypes. Most of the world's wars have not involved Jews, as far as I know.
I once posted Ten Jewish stereotypes, but this list is weird. Only the Jews go around doing phony name-calling surveys like this.
Update: ADL weighs in on the supposedly anti-semitic costume of a pro-LGBTQIA rapper.