An anonymous commenter left the following rant
There are only a few things a man need do to escape the cluster B personality disorder that women now represent:
1.) Do not get married.
2.) Do not cohabit.
3.) For kids, get a surrogate.
That's pretty much it. Once you give up your power to a woman (through marriage, cohabitation or kids), she owns you. The moment you commit what are now the biggest sins a man can commit, you're done. All of your power is gone.
Never give a woman power over your life and you have almost no worries. Never put yourself in a position where you can be accused of rape, molestation, harassment or sexual assault.
It should be becoming more and more obvious to men that women are not your friends. They're your enemies, competitors and hold great power to destroy your life on a whim.
I hate to be the one to break it to you guys, but women have been using you for centuries to build the perfect world - and now they are going to destroy you and take it from you through force of law. You'd have to be pretty naive not to see this yet. It can't get much more obvious than it is now.
Expect things to get much, much worse for men.
"A few years ago I would have said that you are nuts. Not any more."
To destroy the patriarchy, which is and has always been the stated goal, one must destroy male power. To destroy male power, one must emasculate men. How best to emasculate men?
(1) Remove men's rights to presumption of innocence and due process. Force men into no win situations.
(2) Redefine rape as any contact a woman doesn't like at any given point in time. Allow women to decide if a rape took place months, years or decades later.
(3) Use words like "affirmative consent" knowing you can deny consent was ever given whenever you so choose.
(4) Create a law that allows women to remove men from their homes just by claiming to be afraid.
(5) Force men to pay for children they don't want, but allow women carte blanche over the decision to kill the fetus (my body, my choice, your wallet).
(6) Create laws that allow men to be expelled from college based on accusations alone.
(7) Create laws that give women preferential treatment in employment, and many times the funding for their health and welfare.
(8) Create environments and institutions that are hostile towards men from birth to death (marriage, no-fault divorce, child support, alimony, education, employment).
(9) Pull horrifying statistics out of thin air that paint all men as rapists and wife beaters, while painting women as innocent victims and martyrs. Regardless of how much evidence exists to the contrary, never admit how blatantly false the statistics are. Repeat falsehoods often enough and everyone will eventually hold the falsehoods up as gospel.
(10) Fill the media with denigrating images of men and positive images of women. Destroy men's spirit through all forms media brainwashing. Use all forms of media to shame men into manning up at a women's behest. Use the media to publicly shame and destroy any man that acts against women's demands. Praise through the media that act like good little white knights. The end goal of this step is to train men as you would train a dog. Reward good behavior. Ruthlessly punish bad behavior.
The worst mistake a man can make is not taking the above seriously. If you don't see the above playing out all about you, you're not paying attention or you're living in denial.
A recent NY Times article on the vanishing male worker
Many men, in particular, have decided that low-wage work will not improve their lives, in part because deep changes in American society have made it easier for them to live without working. These changes include the availability of federal disability benefits; the decline of marriage, which means fewer men provide for children; and the rise of the Internet, which has reduced the isolation of unemployment.
At the same time, it has become harder for men to find higher-paying jobs. Foreign competition and technological advances have eliminated many of the jobs in which high school graduates like Mr. Walsh once could earn $40 an hour, or more.
You would be amazed at how easy it is to qualify for those benefits. It used to be that you could not get food stamps if you had more than about $2k in the bank. Now those limits have been eliminated. It also used to be that you would notice if the guy in front of you in the supermarket line was using food stamps. Now they get cards that look just like Visa cards.
Well, I can tell you that not all women are that way. Not that it matters to me. I have never married and have no desire to do so. Never had kids because I was physically able to do so. Some of us just do not have the itch to get married and don't see it as a regret if we never do, When I used to go to get-together so with married couples, I'd silently laugh because either the males or females sooner or later get on the subject of something hubby or wife had done. By that time I excused myself to go watch TV or talk with the singles. Then when I got home I'd say, "God, I'm glad I'm not married!".
That should be "was physically unable to do so".
Post a Comment