Board of Psychology Control No.: 1F 2011 215103 (Dr. Kenneth B. Perlmutter)I don't know why they want these documents. Nothing happened at the Dec. 6, 2007 hearing. The May 2008 documents are of no real consequence either.
Dear Mr. AngryDad:
Thank you for your letter of June 25, 2011, acknowledging receipt of the Board's request for additional documentation concerning the above-referenced complaint you filed against Dr. Perlmutter.
Following a review of the documentation received, it is apparent we will need additional information. Please provide the Board with the following:
• It appears that you may have not provided the Board with all pages of the November 16, 2007 order (you said that you were providing page 1, 2, 5 and 6). Please provide the Board with all pages and attachments related to this order.
• A copy of the December 6, 2007 Minute Order re modification of child custody
• A copy of the May 1, 2008 Findings & Order After Hearing
• A copy of the May 28, 2008 Minute Order
• Please sign and return the original enclosed Authorization, allowing the Board to contact Dr. Perlmutter concerning your allegations. List your name and date of birth at the top of the Authorization, Dr. Kenneth Perlmutter's name on line #1, and sign and date as the "patient." Please be advised that faxed or electronic copies are not accepted.
This information is due by July 15, 2011.
I had not signed the Authorization before because I said that it does not make any sense. It asks Perlmutter to send his diagnosis and treatment records to the state. But I was not Perlmutter's patient, and he did not diagnose or treat me. He does have about 3000 pages of court documents that my ex-wife dumped on him, but I don't think that the Board wants those because I already supplied the relevant papers.
So I don't know what is going on. I just sent the documents and signed the form as requested.